• Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee service and trademarked brand of Specialty Java Inc., (Founded 2002) and belongs to the Specialty Coffee Association of America, The Roaster's Guild, Rain forest Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. • See our Jo Coffee site for more details or fundraising event, wholesale and distributor questions. K-Cup ® and Keurig ® are signed up trademarks of Keurig, Inc. Jo Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc
• • PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: WILD JO | DARK ROAST | INTENSE | DARK COCOA | DARK BROWN SUGAR (NO ADDITIVES)
• • At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
• • With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
• • Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee and Kosher Certified single serve coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
• • Our eco-friendly filter cup technology provides superior brewing extraction resulting in a better cup of Jo. No plastic cup taste or landfill! Our SingleCup single serves are compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other single serve brewers. (Not compatible with Keurig Vue, Rivo or 2.0. New 2.0 compatible coming late March) Click the "Sold By Jo Coffee" link just below the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!