• Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee company and trademarked brand name of Specialized Java Inc., (Established 2002) and is a member of the Specialized Coffee Association of America, The Roaster's Guild, Jungle Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. • Go To our Jo Coffee website for more info or fundraiser, wholesale and supplier inquiries. K-Cup ® and Keurig ® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc. Jo Coffee is not connected with Keurig, Inc
• • PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: NEW YORK JO | MEDIUM DARK ROAST | SMOOTH | BALANCED | AROMATIC | HINTS OF CARAMEL & COCOA (NO ADDITIVES)
• • At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
• • With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
• • Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee and Kosher Certified single serve coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
• • Our eco-friendly filter cup technology provides superior brewing extraction resulting in a better cup of Jo. No plastic cup taste or landfill! Our SingleCup single serves are compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other single serve brewers. (Not compatible with Keurig Vue, Rivo or 2.0. New 2.0 compatible coming late March) Click the "Sold By Jo Coffee" link just below the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!