Here are some tips that you need to follow after you buy Organic Coffee:
Suggestions to follow after you purchase organic coffee:
- Check the date of manufacturing, packaging and any expiry date.
- Look for a uniform size of the beans. The shape and color should be similar too. Any discolored or wrinkled beans is a sign of poor quality.
- Don’t store your coffee in your refrigerator.
- Whole bean coffee should be ground just before you are going to brew it for the best flavor. Buy the freshest beans you can or if you can roast them do it at home.
- Always buy 100% Organic Coffee beans. Make sure it does not just “contain” organic.